Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Discussion Forum

Hey everybody!

I've started a community for Student Ministries at aimoo.com. It looks like it could function well as a discussion forum for something new that I'd like to start at the beginning of the school year.

I'd like to try an alternative form of Bible study. Each week, I'll post a passage with a list of questions for everyone to process through. Read the passage, go through the questions and discuss the passage with one another. I'll chime in from time to time on some of the background information regarding the passage, but I'd really like y'all to drive the conversations.

Here's the link to the group: http://emmanuelstudentministries.aimoo.com

It doesn't cost anything to sign up for the forum. Be sure to clear it with your parents first, though. I can only speak to the content that will be on the Student Ministries forum, and not anything else. Be wise; make good decisions.

Oh, and be sure to either make it fairly clear who you are in your user name, or edit your profile, so we can know who it is that is posting.

No comments: